Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Day off

Central Park in NYC...it's so big


So today I took a day off (not because I'm lazy.....ok, I am, but that's still not why). I had a long day in NYC but I got a LOT of walking in while I was there so that's at least something. I woke up at 4am, left Boston at 6am, arrived in NYC at 9:45, and hurried over to 9th ave and 15th for a meeting with MLB's VP of Business Development. Then I took a long walk from there to kill some time up to Madison and 91st (took a great route through central park) to have lunch with Natalie and her mom at Jackson Hole (their burgers are the size of my head). Then I had a meeting on 66th and central park west with ESPN's head of business strategy and then rushed from there over to 5th ave and 51st for a meeting with pretty much the head of every department of the NBA. All in all it was a really cool day and I walked from every place to the next, so lots of walking, nice day for it too. I left NYC at 7pm and arrived at south station at 10:30, took the red line to central walked the mile home from there and got home around 11:15. Long day, but great day. Craigger, I called you while I was there.

Quote of the day:

Lois is great at karate and can kick everyone's ass and the NYers are in New England for the foliage and Peter walks into the bar:

Peter Griffin: Jets sucks, Mets suck, Yankees suck


Because they do.

No comments: