Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Sunday March 2, 2008 - Coyote


Figuring this is my last day at my friend's house I decided to do the 8er hilly run from yesterday. Today I felt a lot better even though I got a lil tipsy (ok I was wasted) at a wine bar the night before. The wine bar by the way, was awesome. Great wine, and the prices were awesome. They really filled the glass up and it was only $5-$10/glass and if you looked at what the bottles cost of what you're drinking they're upwards of $150/bottle. Pretty sweet.

I digress....

So, I felt better today and the weather was even better too. 70 and sunny. I worked the hills a little bit more to get a little more of a strength workout from it while I'm here. I came face to face with a coyote while going down one windy hill. I turned the corner and he was right there a little less than 10ft in front of me. I was a little scared at first because we just starred at each other. Then he kind of trotted off into the grass and I was like good talk, see ya out there. And its funny because I did see him out there. Later that day he came up into my friend's back yard and I got some pictures of him. I love seeing wilding life on runs.

I did some more abs and push ups in the grass and called it a day.

Quote of the day:
Walter Sobchak: ...Me and Charlie, eye-to-eye....The man in the black pajamas, Dude. Worthy fuckin' adversary.
Donny: Who's in pajamas Walter?
Walter Sobchak: Shut the fuck up, Donny.

Only quote that could pop into my head while starring at the coyote and him starring back.

No comments: