Monday, March 3, 2008

Wednesday February 27, 2008 - Celtics


So I couldn't run yesterday because I had an early departure to NY again and was late coming home. I guess a day off was good for me.

I couldn't run that much tonight either because my friend Megan took me to the Celtics vs. Cavs game. So I squeezed in a 4miler and cranked on my triceps and abs and sprinted home. It was really cold again so I didn't mind a short run, though I felt good enough to keep going if I could have. That's what I like about days off, the next day I feel great.

The Celtics game was mostly great because we had seats in a mid level luxury box seats (free food and beer...and beer), and the view was awesome. The game was mid grade, the Celtics had control the entire game and LeBron couldn't quite get on his game. Maybe it's because he was playing with almost an entirely new team due to trades...who knows. On the way home we stopped at this bar with this kick ass and addicting trivia game and we rocked it.....after many tries and more beer.

Quote of the day:
"SUCK MY COCK!! I'LL KILL YOUR FAMILY!!!" - Will Ferrell, Semi-Pro trailer

Been seeing that everywhere so basketball made me think of that

No comments: