Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Saturday February 16, 2008 - Quickie

I took Friday off because, like every Friday it seems, I had an early and really full day of work. Fridays we all want to leave early but we pack lots of work in and don't end up leaving until at least 7ish and by the time I get home it's time to go out and fulfill the plans I put together during the day.

So, I had a fun Friday night, out late and rather drunk so I slept until about noon today and got up and relaxed a little bit more. I am going to my sister's tonight at UMass Dartmouth because I haven't been there yet and I decided it was time to go party there with her. So, I only had a short amount of time to get my workout in because I did my laundry and that took longer than planned.

I hammered out a 4miler and felt pretty good considering I was up all night drinking, I guess that's why sleeping in is good. It was another great night for running, nice and cool and fresh smelling air. There were a lot more people running which helped me keep my pace up because if anyone tried to run up on me I wasn't allowing it, and as I ran up past someone I had to go by with authority, the authority of a bear, a Godless killing machine. Rawr.

I quickly cranked out my tricep workout and some abs and bolted the mile home. I didn't really have time to notice any shinanigans going on around me.

Quote of the day:
"Lois: Peter, you're drunk again!
Peter
: No, I'm just exhausted because I've been up all night drinking."

Because that's what I did and what I was going to do again.

No comments: