Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Saturday February 23, 2008 - Don't Stop Believing

Last night I stayed with Craigger. Cory, Craig, and I went out on the town, first to one of Craig's friend's Bday party where Cory and I stood in a corner and downed Amstel Lights because it was very much not our scene. Lots of rich uppity people...and they only served Amstel Light for beer.

Then we met up with my roommate and his friend at Tin Lizzie's on the upper east side and it was really fun. It wasn't packed, the music was great, Cory made the decision that we were going to get blacked out, I got to dance with a great girl all night and she gave me her number after, all in all a great night.

This morning (we woke up at 2pm) I wasn't that hung over surprisingly and Craig Cory and I went on a nice 5miler to the reservoir in central park and back. It was a pretty nice day, not too cold and company was nice to have. Good pace, good conversation, good run. We stopped at 2.5 to stretch, apparantly craigger can't go over that without stretching. Back at his apartment I cranked out lots of abs and push ups. Then we grabbed some kick ass samiches from the deli on the corner and some gatorades and got ready for the night ahead.

Quote of the day:
Craigger was telling us a story on the run about hooking up with a girl who's dog got into his jacket and chewed up anything in his pockets and ate his chapstick. The two best lines from the story: "I had to nut and cut" and when he received a generic text from her on xmas (the kind people send to everyone in their phone) he responds back with "thanks, I got chapstick in my stocking"

Brilliant

No comments: