Sunday, February 10, 2008

Thursday February 5, 2008 - Venting

Life does not want it to be easy for me to keep a routine, or do anything for that matter. I don't know why Life is testing me so much this year already. Maybe I deserve it, who knows.

Monday I had to go in to work early and left late so that day was shot.
Tuesday I had food poisoning and Wednesday I was sick.

I felt a little better on Thursday and I had planned to give myself one more day to get back to full health but I had another incident that required I blow off a lot of steam. So, I went to the gym and I rode the bike for almost 2hrs. I was in such a zone that it felt like 15min, it went by so fast. Every 10min I threw in a 1min surge with heavy resistance.

The gym was really packed that night and I was able to get the last spinning bike. I had 2 different people on the one next to me in the time I was riding. Each one thought I was crazy, and so did the people around me. I could see their reflections in the window in front of me. I was just able to completely block out any pain and tiredness and I just hammered on.

After the ride, I was sweat drenched and walking funny from being on the bike so long. I did my pull up workout, 3 sets of dips, and some abs then I sprinted the mile home. I still wasn't tired.

Friday was another full day of going in early, staying late, and then rushing to meet up with the people I was going out with that night so I didn't get a workout in. So frustrating. I really need to teach myself to get into a good morning routine. It's hard to start and keep up the first week or two. I just need to pass that thresh hold.

Quote of the day (this one's kind of lame but I'm just being honest):
"I was waiting
For the day you'd come around.
I was chasing,
And nothing was all I found.
From the moment you came into my life,
You showed me what's right.

And it feels like tonight.
I can't believe I'm broken inside.
Can't you see that there's nothing that I wanna do,
But try to make it up to you?
And it feels like tonight." - Daughtry: Feels Like Tonight

Listened to this song so many times during the ride (Tushar style). Helped keep me going.

No comments: