Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Sunday February 17, 2008 - Nap out of control

Today I had a nap really get out of hand fast. Last night at my sister's school was a lot of fun (even though the school itself is lame). I had 18 beers in my bag and I put the other 12 in hers. We sneak in a fire exit (because you have to check in and when you do they have to search your bag), and of course BAM we walk into the two RA's on patrol. My sister tries to slyly slip her bag into her door but the dude (who was a total tool and D bag) made her open the door and open the bag. Worse, he made her POUR the beers down the DRAIN! I was like, "seriously, dude, just take them, I'd rather you drink them then they go to waste like that." He wasn't having it.

The chick that was patrolling with him was taking down our information and she looks at my ID and says "like, oh my god, did you go to Cumberland High School?" So, I'm thinking, they haven't checked my bag yet, opportunity to distract, GO! "Why, yes I, did, where did you go?" "I went to Feehan, I like know so many people from Cumberland." We played the name game and got nowhere with that and during it I slipped my bag behind a chair in my sister's living room when that dude wasn't looking. Joke's on him. I drank those 18 beers and they were extra delicious.

So, when I got home I wanted just a nice 30min nap, that turned into 4hrs. Oops. I got up and woke myself up and then went for a great 6miler. It must have been the perfect timing after the nap because it felt really good, not groggy. I ended at the gym and did my pull up workout and some abs. The new ab routine I'm doing is working great, my abs are a LOT stronger, even noticeably while running and playing basketball.

Quote of the day:
Jude: [referring to Lucy] She's probably out fighting for the cause.
JoJo: Looks like you've been fighting for it too, huh?
Jude: I don't have one. That's the problem.

From Across the Universe because I watched it recently and can't get it out of my head, it's so good.

No comments: