Thursday, February 14, 2008

Wednesday February 13, 2008 - Funny or Die

Today I rode the bike for 45min and then lifted chest and did some abs during my lunch break because tonight I went to the Will Ferrell Funny or Die comedy show at BC, more on that at the end of this post.

The ride was OK. First, I had to run to the gym in the FREEZING DOWNPOUR! It sucked, that's why I sprinted there and back as hard as I could...it was tiring. And when I walk in and hand my towel card to the girl she says to me, "you're all wet." REALLY!? I hadn't noticed because I'm numb. Thanks for letting me know.

Then while I was riding I was way too hot, they had the heat freakin cranked up in that piece. WORSE, my ipod finally kicked the bucket, so I had to ride listening to the CD they repeat every day at that gym that includes such hits as Big girls don't cry and You want a piece of me. I've abused my iPod over and over but that baby kept trucking. I guess it's time to extract the songs, delete what I never listened to, and add all the new stuff I listen to and put it on my iPhone...you can't see it but a single tear is running down my cheek right now.

So, the Funny or Die show was IN-FUCKING-CREDIBLE. It featured Demetri Martin, Nick Swardson, and Zach Galifianakis. If you haven't heard anything by any of them, get on it, you're missing out. Will Ferrell was awesome, nothing short of the genius he brings in his movies. Also, he comes out as Ron Burgundy pulls a random girl from the audience and interviews her... brilliant. I'm so happy I have tickets for the NY show too.

Quote of the day:
"If you can't tell the difference between a spoon and a ladel........you're fat" - Demetri Martin

No comments: