Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Wednesday February 20, 2008 - I can't get enough of this loop

My favorite loop is starting to remind me of Burkey loop because I can't get enough it. Running another 8er today with heavy legs and cold weather. I realized today that the heavy/tiredness in my legs tends to go away after 6mi or so. I just kind of hit a point and they're loose and comfortable, so I've got that going for me, which is nice.

I ended at the gym and rocked out my shoulder workout. There are some odd workout stances in my shoulder routine and I get funny looks from the people on the treadmills that face me. But then I give them the "I could own you on that treadmill" look and they look away in embarrassment. You know what I'm talking about.

Quote of the day:
"Baby girl, don't got a motor boat, but I can float your boat, listen baby girl"

Was listening to that song at the gym. Why? Because it's awesome, and that line is great

No comments: